While visiting Barcelona you might as well taste the local cuisine. For this, here is a list of the restaurants we recommend. These restaurants are places that we have visited and also our clients have visited. We welcome you to suggest more restaurants, as this list is to help our guests to have the best cilunary experience Barcelona can offer.
- Pez vela: (Seafood and rice)
Passeig del Mare Nostrum 19-21 08039 Barcelona
932 216 317
- Vinitus (Mediterranean and Tapas)
C/Consell de Cent 333, Barcelona
933 63 21 27
- Lateral restaunta and Bar (Mediterranean and Tapas)
- Curri Barcelona, http://www.currybarcelona.com/
- Bacoa burguer, https://www.bacoaburger.com/
- Tan ta ran ta na (Tapas),
Tantarantana 24, 08003 Barcelona
932 682 410
- Artesans (Tapas)
C/Esparteria 10, El Born
93 461 46 84
- Set de Born (Charcuterie and Tapas)
C/ Esparteria 7, El Born
93 319 3531
- Mordisco (Mediterranean)
Passatge de la Concepció 10,
934 879 656
- Xiroi Ca La Nuri (Seafood and Tapas)
Pg.Maritim de la Nova Icària 38
93 221 35 58
- Can Ganassa (Seafood and Tapas)
Plaça La Barceloneta 6
932 52 84 49
- Los Caracoles, http://www.loscaracoles.es/
- Botofumiero restaurant (SEAFOOD), http://www.botafumeiro.es/es/home
- Bocca Grande. http://www.bocagrande.cat/
- El Nacional, https://www.elnacionalbcn.com/ca/
- Silvestre Restaurants. (PAELLA)
The link is here: http://www.gruposilvestre.com/index.php/es/
Please try to avoid the restaurants in Joan de Borbó street as they are all very touristy and expensive! Unless you would like to have a cocktail, the Zahara bar at Passeig de Borbò is very nice.
- Escribá (PAELLA)
One of the best right by the sea:
- Also if you like something more sophisticated you can come to the Villa Olimpica and have dinner and drinks at the Shoko, which turns afterwards into a club. It is just in front of the beach: http://www.shoko.biz/restaurante.php
They also have midday menu for a fixed price.
- Pla Restaurant, (ROMANTIC) Carrer Bellafila 5, Barcelona.
Mediterranean fusion, probably one of the nicest little places to have excellent food in the Barri Gotic. I would advise to make reservations.
They also have a tapas bar deeper into the Barri Gotic called El Bar del Pla.
- La Gambeta Restaurant, (SEAFOOD) Carrer de la Fusina 3, Barcelona.
Seafood fresh from the Borne´s market. The website unfortunately is only in Spanish, but you can see the cozy interior and have an idea of the ambience of the place.
- 7 Portes Restaurant, Passeig Isabel II, 14, Barcelona.
Great food and a must visit as this is part of Barcelona´s history.
A very short but nice description: http://www.spottedbylocals.com/barcelona/7-portes/
Restaurant´s website: http://www.7portes.com/angles/index.php
- Cal Pep, Plaça de les Olles 8, Barcelona.
Get there early or waiting will be necessary. It is very picturesque and the food is definitely great. They only make reservations for groups of 4 or more people. No fixed menu as they work with the freshest of products.
Also a nice description: http://www.spottedbylocals.com/barcelona/category/activity/restaurants/page/2/
- La Luna Barcelona/ Bar & restaurant (ROMANTIC)
Abaixadors, 10 08003 Barcelona
932 95 55 13
- Ciudad Condal / Tapas & restaurant
Rambla de Catalunya, 18
933 181 997
- Cachitos / Tapas and Drinks
Rambla Catalunya, 33
08007 Barcelona (Spain)
Telefono: 93 215 27 18
Telefono de reservas: 662 475 145
- Montjüic El Xalet/ Panoramic Restaurant
Avinguda de Miramar, 31 08038 Barcelona
933 24 92 70
- Oleum, Inside the MNAC views to Plaza España with reservation.
- Dos Palillos/ Spanish fusion tapas
Carrer d’Elisabets, 9 08001 Barcelona
933 04 05 13
- Tickets Restaurant/ Tapas and restaurant carried by the prestigious chef Ferrán Adriá & family.
Avinguda del Paral·lel, 164 08015 Barcelona
932 924 253
- ABaC Restaurant/ Jordi Alba is the Chef of this restaurant, at age 25 he got his first Michelin star
Avinguda del Tibidabo, 1 08022 Barcelona
933 19 66 00
- And for the ultimate gastronomic experience in tapas i would suggest the Mercat Princesa, there you will find all different styles of tapas sized portions of food, local and international, in a nutshell.
- Boca Grande: http://www.bocagrande.cat/en
- Patagonia Beef and Wine: http://www.patagoniabw.com/?lang=en
- Caldeni (also have Kobe beef): http://www.caldeni.com/bardeni/en/
Out of the following link we recommend:
- Teresa Carles
- Self Naturista
- Bio Center
- Raso Terra
Other Vegan/ Vegetarian Restauants:
Carrer de Palau, 5 08002 Barcelona
Booking: +34 933186926 email@example.com
Opening Hours: Tuesday from 13 to 17 and Wednesday to Friday from 13 to 24, Saturday and Sunday from 11 to 24.
Cafeteria, lunches, snacks
Carrer del Pintor Fortuny, 32, 08001 Barcelona, España
- Flax & Kale (sister restaurant to Teresa Carles)
In the corner of Pau Claris and Ronda Sant Pere (close to Starbucks Café)
- WOKI ORGANIC MARKET
Ronda Universitat, Nº20 / Tel. 93.302 52 06
Horario: lun-jue de 08h a 00h / vie-sáb de 08h a 01h / dom de 12h a 00h
Restaurnat and bio food
Carrer de València, 227, 08007 Barcelona
- La Viniteca Torres:
http://www.lavinotecatorres.com/index.php?lang=en Right in Paseo de Gracia, close to the apartment.
- La Vinya del Señor:
http://www.lavinyadelsenyor.com/ Right in front of the Santa Maria del Mar catedral. Great views for great wines.
- Bar Brutal:
Organic wines: https://www.facebook.com/CanCisaBarBrutal
http://cachitosbcn.com/#inicio Right around the corner in Rambla Catalunya
- Boca Chica:
http://www.bocagrande.cat/en/boca-chica With the landmark of Lázaro Rosa Violán, Boca Chica is more than an elegant, refined and spacious cocktail bar for the coolest people in Barcelona
http://www.barmiramelindo.com/?lang=en Nice atmosphere, kind of traditional, cocktails and wines are nice and it would be a good start for the night. Right next to it there is another bar called No Sé! (I don’t know!) and to our taste it is totally worth the struggle trying to get to the bar, as it is definitely the best mojito in Barcelona.