This year’s edition expects to attract over 100,000 visitors and features numerous speakers, most notably John Stankey, CEO at AT&T; Reed Hastings, CEO at Netflix, and John Hangeel, founder of Niantic, the company which created Pokémon Go.
The slogan for this year’s event is ‘Mobile: The Next Element’ and the congress will be looking at what new things technology can bring to all spheres of people’s everyday life. Over 2,200 exhibitors will be taking part, including over 160 institutional delegations.
There are several convenient locations across the city, open from Thursday 23rd February. Badge Collection is available in the following areas:
• Barcelona Princess Hotel, Fòrum
• Silken Diagonal Barcelona, Glòries
• City Centre, Passeig de Gràcia/Gran Via CC
• Estació Sants, Plaça dels Països Catalans
• Rambla Catalunya/Diagonal